Thursday, February 2, 2012

Bored!

I never thought that I would be writing a blog, but sitting here with a broken foot doesn't give me too many other options.  I am still waiting on an appointment with an orthopedic doctor so all I can do is ice and rest. I definitely don't want to do any more damage!

Jenn and I have been talking about getting a way of sharing pictures and videos with everyone so I figured this would be a good way to do it.

Ashley is getting very excited about her birthday next week. We are having a party on Sun. at Gymnastics Michiana and so far seven girls have said they are coming. We will be sure to take lots of pictures and videos that we can post.

Luke is doing well in school. His favorite subject is music and most challenging is math. He is currently in 5th grade math (as a 4th grader) and is learning about parenthesis and exponential notation. He continues to be our bookworm, reading every Lego Bionicle book he can find. His favorite toy right now is Lego Ninjago.  They are mini ninja figures that fight skeletons using "tops".

1 comment:

  1. Well, how cool! good job! We'll enjoy this very much!!!

    ReplyDelete